- What you need to make a keyboard
- Keycaps (We do not offer any at the moment)
- Cable (We do not offer any at the moment)
- What you can do to customize your own keyboard
- We are mechanical keyboard hobbyist like you from Los Angeles, California since 2015.
- Do you accept returns/exchanges?
- Yes, we do as long as the item is in un-used condition. Please contact us to start the process. Customer required to pay their own return shipping fee.
- Do you allow refunds for a change of mind?
- Yes, as long as the package has not been shipped out. But if you have question about our products, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
- To where do you ship?
- We ship internationally by USPS, UPS, and DHL
- How long does it take you to process an order before it is dispatched?
- Usually it takes 2~3 business days to process the order
- If your order does not ship out within 2~3 business days, usually because we cannot verify the shipping address. Please contact us.
- Where are your packages shipped from?
- We ship from San Gabriel, Los Angeles County, California
- Do you ship packages internationally?
- How much does it cost to ship?
- The shipping fee is calculated real time when you check out.
- If you received a shipping confirmation, but there is no tracking number. Please contact us and we can provide you the tracking.
- How long does it take to receive the package?
- For USPS First Class Package, it takes 3~5 business days.
- For USPS Priority Mail Package, it takes 2~3 business days.
- For USPS First Class International Package, it takes 1~2 weeks.
- For DHL International Package, it takes 5~7 business days (Not included custom clearance).
- What payment methods do you accept?
- We accept VISA, Mastercard, Paypal, ShopPay, and more.
- Do you offer loyalty points or reward points, etc.?
- Not anymore. But hey, if you have some suggestion for us please let us know.
- Do you offer gift certificates?